Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine's Bento!!! LOL!

I'm in the mood for sushi recently. It's near Valentine's Day, not to think about what I wish to have as the Vday present, I'm more likely to think about, what will I do for my valentine? I always wanted to make a cute bento, so I've decided to use my free time to plan for an imaginary Vday!



I didn't make my own sushi rice, so I've bought this instant Azuki bean sushi rice from Jusco. All you need to do is to steam it hot and then it's ready to serve. This thing is actually quite convenient for small serving preparation. 


Tadaaa! Here's the final product! Fried tofu, tamago sushi, tamago roll and hard boiled eggs! Mainly using fish roe, eggs and some Japanese rice seasonings. It's actually quite easy to do. I just need to improve my artistic skills in making more cute shapes. The taste is just great! Those Japanese seasonings really really great. I'm not sure how much the MSG contained, but I didn't feel dry after eating a lot of it.

So That's my homemade Vday bento! To set a perfect Vday, I would recommend having a picnic with hot green tea by the beach... Tanjung Bungah would be better for less crowded venue. LOL! Just my imagination, I finished the bento all by myself. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment