Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Boss Belanja Makan Pizza!

Today our boss SC belanja makan pizza! Actually, I'm not sure she belanja or not because she didn't mention about it. LOL! I'm not a big pizza fan, this special new CNY pizza just taste normal and cheesy. Some people like it, some not. (SC said she didn't like it, while I think it's just normal, yet another piece of fattening food.)


So today I visited Penang Island again to submit something to get something to do something. Just by chance to visit Gurney Plaza again. LOL... =.=" go ther kap zhai again... (Oh! I kinda miss that hot macho leng zhai saloon taukeh, the flamboyantly gay blond hairstylist and the handsome girl at Artist Gallery!) Ermm, I just walk around at the Cold Storage, that's all. Great place for window shopping.

Remember last time I blog about Della's Fu Good Album? It is priced at RM43.90 at SPEEDY! Here's the prove! No discount available! I should have visit the Artist Gallery at Queensbay to take the photo proves too. (Hiak hiak hiak... sounds like promoting Artist Gallery at Gurney? Got date that leng zhai there izzit? No lar... kidding...)

Casahana is having some discounts for their CNY products! All hampers in 20% discounts but with very limited options. I can see their kiosk is almost empty. I just grab some discounted cookies (50%!!!! OoO") and I do tried their cookies before. They taste great! Not just the packaging looks elegant, their products are great too! Yong Sheng's are too sweet, so I didn't support them this year.



What's new at Gurney Plaza? They had opened a new restaurant there at the basement. It's those Thai style BBQ which my best friend Yann adores! This outlet is originated in KL, that's their first branch here in Penang! I personally thinks that they might not survive here in Penang since so many Korean or Japanese BBQ here serving all-you-can-eat menu. While this restaurant actually serve by set.And their menu might not win the competition too. May be they will have good business here as a newly open "3-days fragrant toilet" shop. I didn't go in and have a meal, because today I have ate too much pizzas.

That's all for today. Feel like want to look for Within Temptation's albums.... (oops... LOL... kidding... I can't afford to have too many original albums... :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment