Sunday, January 2, 2011

Free and easy rainy day...

Still in holiday and its a rainy day. Not going out and no date to attend. :P 

Instant noodles is simple yet the very basic of my life. Back to the old days when I was in college, I ate instant noodles almost everyday. The reason is, partly to save money, another reason is, to save time. While there's various choices of instant noodles in the market nowadays, some even cost more than fresh economical rice with nice dishes per packet! 

My all time favourite instant noodle is this Anka Soybean Paste dry instant noodle (vegetarian) by Vi King. Anka is a type of red yeast which is my favorite ingredient (great for ladies, not recommended for pregnant women).




Here's how my simple day meal looks like:


This instant noodle did cost more than RM1 per packet. It is considered medium price.

Rain stops around 3pm, it's time to do some shopping. I do have a little shopaphobia! Yeah! Shopaphobia! But I do have a need to look for a new purse since my old one is now with a big hole in just one year use! The surface is actually still nice!I bought this GMX brand purse from Jusco at BM, with 70% discount. Original price at RM120+ and after discount, it's around RM30+. I'm not really satisfy with it since the design is very simple and it just last a year! Leather some more! 
I really miss my previous previous purse which I bought from night market at Taman Selasih, which is a denim purse with kitty print on it. That one I use for over 2 years and then was so unlucky, robbed and gone. Recently, I visited most of the night market, they no longer have this kind of denim purses. Most of them are vinyl Milk Teddy purses or some manga shoujo bling bling kind of purses, which is so not my style! There's a lot of El-Vih and Gu-Cih there, but I'm not going to support those fake stuffs. 

So I visit Jusco at BM again, there's a bag shop named Cute Shop, at the 3rd floor. The shop is like hidden from the crowds. I do remember there's a similar shop at Genting, where they sell cotton bags with cute animals sewing. The price range around RM30+ to RM100+, consider valuable. So i bought this purse which keeps Lady Gaga in my mind (Lady Gaga is a bitch! Yeah, female dog! See my profile picture, that's her! LOL!)


Oh! The Bunny? It's a name card tag holder. It's year of rabbit for 2011, I bought it from a shop at Jusco BM at the 2nd floor. Cute right? LOL. Yes, I love cute stuffs, please don't judge me by my cover! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment