Monday, January 17, 2011

Shopaphobia at Gurney Plaze O_O"

Yesterday, I had a sinful day at Gurney Plaza... Looking for some CNYgifts for friends and family. I get bored with Queensbay, so I decided to visit Gurney Plaza. It was a disappointment for me, Gurney Plaza is a place where only for me to do the window shopping. I do enjoy walking in the Cold Storage! Only at the Cold Storage! 



So, the mission is to buy gifts for family and friends! Used some of my Coffee Bean vouchers on their tea bags. Lets keep it a secret on what's inside. It's for my brother and parents. Sweet sour big lime and some pears for Mei Qi, my church sister who took care of me so much in Kulim. LOL!


Mission number 2: get a hairdo! I found this saloon at Gurney very interesting. They have internet and computer for people who have their hairdo. Imagine, it is such an brilliant idea! I always get bored will waiting in the saloon! especially while dying hair or doing re-bonding! I don't like those outdated fashion magazines in most of the saloon! I was so attracted to the banner in front of their shop. Using Shiseido products, no bad, only RM38 cut and wash by senior hairstylist. So I decided to have a try... the NIGHTMARE begins... Alamak! All the hairstylist in this saloon are guys... yes, leng zhais, handsome boys... erm... I thought the banner got written have special space for Muslim women customers. He told me that they only have one female hairstylist there but she's on leave that day. Alamak! I got a strange feeling that I've mistakenly entered a male restroom... something like that... goose bumps, paiseh! I previously got plan to do a hair treatment there, but I kinda get frightened by all those leng zhais and dropped the plan. (Soo Huey! Apahal ni! Lu secondary also study in all boys school lar!) Overall, actually those guys are nice and pro. They did a great job! Not as pushy as the girls... (Yeah, you know what I mean, remember those saloon girls who always bla bla bla asking you to buy this buy that.) These guys won't push you to buy this buy that, of course they still do some recommendation on their products. I do recommend this saloon to all girls who want to makan tofu... oops... LOL. Just don't tell your bf about it. LOL. Hey, it's a great place, if you plan to do some hairdo which involve taking a lot of time, it definitely worth it! You can surf net while you're waiting! And Shiseido is a great product!


Mission number 3: Simply buy something for myself! What's so special about the Artists' Gallery at Gurney Plaza? Leng zhai? (Yeah, I do notice there's a leng zhai work there... no no... leng lui... no... leng zhai? LOL) Alamak, I think my brain is not balance after the hairdo. Anyway, TADAA!!! Della's album sold here is RM39.90 compare to Speedy and other Artists' Gallery which sold the same album at RM42.90! ONLY AT GURNEY PLAZA ARTISTS' GALLERY! I doubt that they had put a wrong price tag there, but I didn't question the sales there (the sales is too handsome that I kinda speechless, please forgive me if I didn't tell her the price tag got problem!) Alamak, I feel so sinful. :P


That's all, my sinful day at Gurney Plaza! I have leng-zhai-phobia now... >_<" God please forgive me! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment