Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ranting bla bla bla 0001

Tebal muka yoh, visitors please click on my adsense and nuffnang ads lar. LOL! I don't know until when will be able to collect the USD10 from my blog, I'm sure it'll be great experience for doing so... Keep myself writing something everyday is not easy especially for a girl who seldom write diary. Oh, your click on the ads will earn me USD0.01... i think so lar...

Recently have been thinking about a lot of things in life. It's end of 2010, I am getting older, more responsible to come...bad 2010 financial report plus bad health report...

Yeah, my health report... no reduction in bad cholesterol level even though I've reduce 10kg compare to 2 years ago. Worst thing is, totally failed the microalbumin test. Since my dad is a diabetes patient, I have to control my meals from now on... Hey, our pretty new admin just bought some Hindu sweets for us... oops... I do admit I love sweet food. And that's the main thing that will cause me health problem.

I guess from now on, I won't be visiting any restaurant or cafe. So no review for food until next month! >_<" I'll post more reviews about skin care products soon... kekeke... diet on the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment