Saturday, November 6, 2010

48AiSui! Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF50+/PA+++

Product Name: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF50+/PA+++
Price Range: RM35++


  • Waterproof sunblock with Helioplex (I don't know what's that), 
  • Body use,
  • Sweatproof, 
  • Resist rub-off, 
  • Non-comedogenic, 
  • Oil free, PABA free

I've been a faithful user of this sunblock for a year, cheap, reliable and yes, I use it on my face! This is the best sunblock I've ever use on face, even Nuetrogena's sunblock for face are too oily for me. I dislike most of the sunblocks which are too oily until they gave me many many little oil bubble seeds on my face, but this one not at all. And it doesn't rub off! I've used Dermalogica's (rub off), Nivea (fragrance too strong), Biotherm (too oily and heavily comedongenic), Mentholatum's Sunplay (too oily), Loreal (oily), Eucerin (comedongenic). Bio-Essence (too whiten, and heavy fragrance). And finally, this is the only one I personally able to accept!


Although it saids this is a no rub-off sunblock, I still feel some of it rubbed off after over 3 hours of application. The other one which is like is the Bio-Essence's, it stays on but what I dislike about Bio-Essence's sunblock is it is too heavy in fragrance and it makes my face white... I already have a very fair skin, but I do not want my skin to be white like paper... It makes me look pale since I do not wear makeups!

Conclusion, Neutrogena is the one for me! Cheap and reliable!

No comments:

Post a Comment