Friday, November 19, 2010

48HoChiak! Master Choo @ Kulim

48HoChiak!!!
Master Choo @ Kulim


Location: Giant, Kulim.
48HoChiak Level: 9/10
Cuisine: Taiwanese/Chinese
What's Best: Egg Tart!!!
Price Range:RM8++

I think the only place you will continue visit again in Kulim would be Master Choo at the Kulim Landmark Central.  This branch's headquarter is at Sungai Petani. I don't think they have any other branches around KL area. I kinda like this restaurant for they are continue growing, improving and providing new menu less than a year.
.
Master Choo is a place I constantly visit. With wide variety of vegetarian friendly recipe on the menu, the owner of the restaurant are friendly, constantly asking for feed back and improving their recipe. The very first time I visit Master Choo, I'm not quite satisfy when they use those pre-make fried onion on their dish, and the porridge size is very small. However, they keep on improving, now the porridge serving is in bigger size and no more 'fast' food.


Just after the Boston Recipe's opening at Kulim Hi-Tech, Master Choo changed their menu. Now all food in the menu are available. Nice! I personally thinks that they have the best egg tarts, forget about the Canton-i, Wong Kwok Kitchen... etc... their egg tarts are expensive and oily and too buttery. 


Okay, back to the FOOD, according to my dad, they are good! My colleagues, they also said its good! And I can assure you, they are GOOD. Except my strange brother don't like it! I often visit this place until I get sick of it! When I get to miss their food, i visit again and surprisingly they have a new menu! Great! I love new food. 







So those are some of the new dishes on the menu. The dessert are great! With price of around RM4 to RM10, it's really the best place in Kulim so far. The day I visit, I saw some other food bloggers around using nice big cameras capturing the photos. Well, they are on their way to a better business soon. LOL.





View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. i from sungai petani, yaya, i like this restorant too!!! yummy yummy!! i almost every month will got at least once or two....nice!

    ReplyDelete