Thursday, November 4, 2010

48BorHoChiak! Xian Ding Wei!!!

!!!48BORHOCHIAK!!!
Xian Ding Wei [鲜定味]
Location: Queensbay Mall, Bayan Lepas, Penang.
48HoChiak Level: 3/10
Cuisine: Taiwanese/Chinese
What's Best: Ewww... I won't dare to go there anymore!
Price Range:RM18++






During my first (and the last) visit, or may be my luck wasn't good, or may be I ordered the wrong dish... I was not satisfied. Although the service is good, or should I revisit and give them a second chance?




I ordered 3 of their signature dishes, Red Yeast Wine Pork, Buddha Jump, and the Pumpkin Bun. The result was... disappointment! The pork doesn't have any taste at all except too salty. The pumpkin bun... hazardous! The paste is not even cooked properly, see the pic below, the yellowish powdery texture is the bun skin not cooked properly. They should be in orange yellow color when cooked.

The service is good enough, they change a new pumpkin bun for me when I showed them the uncooked buns.



Should I revisit and give them second chance? Hmmm... Let see how the others review:
my-food-fetish.blogspot.com
www.kokahkok.com
www.foodbuzz.com
samlee86.com
nuttyeve9.blogspot.com



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment