Sunday, January 15, 2012

What's on my daily menu?

Just wish to blog about what I normally ate for daily basis. I'm not some famous food blogger who constantly get all those free food from those big restaurants. Thus, I have to save money for every expensive restaurant I visit. Each day, I ate ranging from RM0 to RM5 for weekdays and may be a little bit more than RM15 during the weekends. 

I rarely visit any restaurant during the weekdays. Thus, I normally just had breakfast, lunch and dinner at my company's cafe. The food here is rather cheap, and sometimes, I just grab some free cookies as dinner. Sometimes, I just pack up my leftover lunch as dinner. Thus, I can spend nothing at all to have my one weekday meals all settled.


If I feel that I need something more, or sometimes, when I need to have OT in the office, I will went out to Boston to have my favorite meal for dinner: the vegetarian bowl rice without eggplant! Since they give me 10% discount and I may claim the dinner bill for working OT, I may say, it's all free. 


When I have free time at home, my favorite of all time, is to cook for myself! Mainly I prefer to make strange stuffs. When I don't have any ideas on what I want to make, I simply make some noodle soup with vegetables. Thus, I ate vegetables most of the time! I love pork and chicken and fishes, but they are not in my regular menu! I once made a determination to become a full vegetarian, but things not going too well due to my stomach problem. After some research, I think to maintain a balanced meal is essential enough. No need to go extreme as being full vegetarian and have 5 apples a day. 


Also, not all vegetarian food are bad at all! My favorite restaurant is still Bamboo Grove and sometimes, enjoy Master Choo's vegetarian dishes. I love all those fried vegetables like Fried Plum Potatoes by Shillin, and those pasar malam fried oyster mushrooms.

Eat healthy, to live longer, so that I may eat more! LOL... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment