Wednesday, January 11, 2012

48HoChiak??? Michealangelo, Gurney Mall, Penang

Location: Gurney Mall, Penang.
48HoChiak Level: 6/10
Cuisine: Italian
What's Best: ?!
Price Range:RM20++

It's looks like some very nice Italian Restaurant. With attractive menu and list of wine. It still have some ice surprise and some disappointment. Overall, it's a place a little bit pricey, not very bad, and not the best. 

Food: The taste is authentic enough. I ordered their Squid Ink Pasta and the Irish Coffee. It is really the taste I'm looking for! The real seafood pasta and real alcoholic coffee. 

Price: Relatively pricey! Still worth it. The food portion is very big, and they did put lost of expensive stuffs in the dishes. So it really is worth its price.

Environment: This is the only disappointment I get! The environment is rather full of clubbing music and loud drunk people who are just being there to drink! I was expecting some very Italian romantic classy environment, but I was wrong! May be that's their new business models. I must say, I prefer quiet candlelight environment to enjoy the food they serve.



No comments:

Post a Comment