Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Missed the Great Promotion!!!!

Just few days ago, I was planning on a trip to Gold Coast. And then travel to Brisbane by bus, and then from Brisbane fly to the nearest Great Barrier Reef site to feed myself to the sharks... Was thinking about diving or snorkeling. Now I'm going to hit my head against the wall! I didn't booked the flight! Now the cheapest flight I can get is around RM300+ one way. It's almost 50% higher than the one I saw few days ago! Shouldn't have wait for travel mates! Should have just book it and go there alone! Travel to Australia including diving the Great Barrier Reef in less than RM3k in budget is totally a great deal! Although my English isn't fluent enough, but I still survive alone in Tokyo! 

Ok.... now it's all gone! TT_TT no more sexy Mat Salleh at the Gold Coast, no more Brisbane bike ride, no more Great Barrier Reef diving. The chicken ran away! TT_TT

1 comment:

  1. Aiya.. missing the great deals @_@. Nvm, next time try again ya... Good luck.. =)

    ReplyDelete