Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wild Wild Kulim! Catch of the Day!

I don't have those professional grade cameras, these are my best shots! Out of hundred clicks! Taking photos of animals aren't easy! Especially when they are wild and scared of us. I unable to catch photos of the pelicans, they are too fast. 

I think he is the boss of the gang. His eyebrow is the brightest and not afraid of me when i go near to them. He stays alert and staring at me.



Beautiful skin! They look gorgeous to be alive on their own meat. Not on leg or under people's  armpit! This guy actually very big in size, moving slowly, and I capture the photo very far away.

The Cutest EVER! (>..<) Kawaii! He hugging mommy, his size is just a little bit bigger than two of my palm... This is my best shot ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment