Wednesday, March 30, 2011

[48 BorHoChiak] Secret Recipe's New Recipe

Hey, I'm back! What I've been done recently? Well, I get to travel to Tokyo, and after that, been busy working and working and working. Yeah! Get myself involve in some blogging contest, and, finally make myself get use to speaking in front of a camera! Great improvement!

So just few days ago, I heard the Secret Recipe 48lansi punya auntie told me that they have new cakes. The chocolate lava ice-cream cake. (She's only lansi, but she's a nice lady). I have had a bad time tasting their new Banana Cheese and the Green Tea Cheese cakes. Since I think their new cakes no longer on par with their old recipe. In fact, I think its too sweet. Too sweet until all the flavour is unrecognizable. 



See... So ugly!!! Basically, it's the slices of brownies leftovers with a scoop of ice-cream and then some chocolate sauce. It's all sweet in flavour and no chocolate taste at all... So don't be fooled by the pretty photo in the menu! This is the real thing! Served by Secret Recipe!

In fact, I think that the old recipe cheese cakes still remains as great as the old days. Even the not so old ones such as that Black and White Cheese cake, the chocolate flavour just isn't there. I suspect the problem comes from their chocolate! For example, just last year, when we celebrate birthday of one of my colleague, we ordered a big Chocolate Indulgence. The strange feeling on it was, it no longer have that great indulging taste of chocolate anymore, just plain creamy and sweet. Even though Chocolate Indulgence is an old recipe cake. 

Luckily, the cheesy cheese cakes are still as great as the old days. I do hope that they continue to make some good cakes. That's why, I think it's time to put some pressure on Secret Recipe.

By the way, I've posted blogs about my travel at the IMAS traveler site:
Please visit the site and click on the "Like" button bellow. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. hi,i read your post about scamming issue.is it true best point enterprise is scam?pls advice me.i've sent emails to you.this is my email add

    nhuzalli@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've send you a message on your Facebook account. Please keep contact. Thanks

    ReplyDelete