Monday, October 22, 2012

x4896 Moving Forward!

Moving on to the south of Malaysia, get my new job, settled my new life. I didn't really have much time reviewing all the restaurants or cafes in the town! The numbers are terrifiyingly huge... I don't even know where to start.
 
Many things comes into my mind, there are many things I wish to blog about. I previously owning more than one blog... sharing different things. Seems like this is the only blog I keep on updating. I type lots of random stuffs here, and this is the place I express myself in a more sincere way. May be this will be the path I want x4896 to be. A record of my thoughts I want to share.
 
Recently an old friend of mine just started her blog: http://limleeyuen.blogspot.sg/
 
It's kind of inspires me to blog about something which will do benefits for the people who will read my blog. Something light and easy for the public.
 
Few days ago, I went to a school teaching some youths about science. They were all given homework to search for information. Of course, during my old days, we only have library and books to seek for information that we want. Nowadays, people use Google, Wikipedia, and probably something light and easy to read.
 
The problem is, back then when WWW just started, everybody is so eager to share information for free. Nowadays, not much people left to do the sincere job of sharing knowledge. Most of them who shares, actually jobless and looking to build up their own portfolio for a better job opportunity. The numbers of people in the open source, open education circle reduces each year... Some information left without any updates for more than 10years.
 
May be in future, I'll blog more about some serious topics in this x4896.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment